|Added line 28:|
| ||Pictures can be re-sized using online app such as http://www.sumopaint.com/start/|
Assuming you have a picture on your computer.
- Click on 'Open from Computer' and select the file to use.
- Menu 'Image > Image Size...'
- Turn on constrain proportions and smoothing
- Set width to 562 pixels for the main text column and click OK
- Menu 'File > Save to My Computer...'
- Add a post script to the name E.g. 'DSC-1234-Text Column?.jpg'
- Set Format to JPG and Quality to 60 then click on OK